Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Period is late, vomiting, diarrhea and fever? am I pregnant? ?

I already asked a question yesterday but it is getting worse. On December 20th I had sex & we used the pullout method. On January 2nd I had my "period" I guess. It had a flow but wasn't heavy like what I usually have and lasted maybe 4 days? 2 weeks after that "period" my boobs have been killing me like they are all bruised and my nipples have been so sore also. I have been very very tired too lately. I stopped taking birth control in november because I kept forgetting to take them. My period always comes every 23 days and 23 days have passed and there is nothing. This morning I woke up with stomach aches and went to the restroom and had diarrhea. I stayed home and went back to sleep and woke up .. 10 minutes later I puked all over my bed and myself, it was disgusting. I threw everything in the washer, the sheets and comforter. it even leaked through my mattress protector, took a shower and crashed on the couch. Right now I have a fever of 100.4 and haven't eaten all day because I feel like poop. Do you think I'm pregnant? Or what else could it be? Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment