Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I don't kno wat type of illness this is ?!?

Okay alll these symthoms ; my Sight Blacks out for like 3 secs once in a while I get heavy flow period, on my left boob I feel like they are pressing two needles against eachoder on each side and it hurts and wen I move the pain goes to my upper back, I've been gettin dry skin patches they don't itch they are just der not many tho just like three or two, & on my middle finger on my hand I got like a small ball that's like sticked to the finger bone the lower one, & once I felt like this little ball was like connected to sum nerve on the finger next to it and it hurtted alot I'm rely worried :/ & I also get cramps alot and it hurts just like wen my boob hurts wen needles are like pressed in der

No comments:

Post a Comment