Saturday, March 12, 2011

Laundry mat.. Missing Child Report, Coins ?Please Help?

In this dream i was appx. My current age (19) i was doing laundry in the laundry mat with my sister ..It begins with us putting laundry in the washer and they were really nice washer the high end washers you would find at sears for like 1,800$ i thought this was so odd. After putting the cloths the washer i insert the coins and the washer wouldn’t start.. I pressed the coin return button and the coins would not come out so i held it down. At that point coins began falling however it was not what inserted but rather two dimes, change continued to flow out it began with dimes and nickels however the most notable part was that i continued to get mad when pennies would fall. My sister and i were soo intrigued by this so we began trying to get more coins out. We stuck plastic forks in the coin hole to open up the coin changer. We then saw what seemed like a wood wall with stairs almost like an attic .. Hanging on the wall was a picture however i don’t recall what the pictures was of. I then grabbed a balled up piece of paper and opened it my mom was standing behind me, and i was confused as to what it was and she replied a missing child report save that . My sister and i continued to grab for coins and it felt like we had collected a lot but when we looked down it was only an old sandwich wrapper half full. When looking in the coin hole i saw the same thing it was like and attic and stairs as well as old vhs tapes in weird shaped cases. This dream was really odd ..Can anyone help me out here?

No comments:

Post a Comment